1. a) Hire commences from time the vehicle collects the first client, and terminates when the vehicle drops the last client.
b) The Company always reserves the right to terminate the hire and make an additional charge if the times on the booking form are not adhered to. Any booking times not adhered to will be charged at a rate of £50 per hour, payable immediately unless otherwise agreed.
c) Collection and finish times not met within 15 minutes may result in immediate termination of hire, and the drivers departure with vehicle without notice.
d) Collection and return addresses will not deviate from the original booking details and as quoted for. Additional addresses requested on the day will not be permitted or carried out. Any additional requirements must be agreed with the office prior to the hire date and will be quoted for additionally.
2. a) Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of an agreed/minimum reservation fee. This must be returned within 5 working days of the customers receipt of the booking form.
b) All remaining charges are payable either 4 weeks prior to hire date if paying by cheque or BACS, or in cash on the day of hire payable at the first collection point with no exceptions. c) Full payment for weddings must be received no later than 4 weeks before the wedding date.
3. a) Reservation fees are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation by the Customer.
b) Any cancellations must be made by contacting The Company by telephone and also must be followed up in writing and received no later than 28 days prior to the date of hire. The Company reserves the right to charge the balance of the job if notification of cancellation is not received before this time.
c) Wedding Bookings. 50% reservation fee is required when booking Wedding Cars. Full balance is payable no later than 4 weeks prior to wedding date. Where less than 50% of the hire amount has been paid and a booking is cancelled, the remaining amount of 50% of the total hire charge will become payable immediately. In the event of a cancellation within 30 days of the wedding date the full balance becomes due.
d) Any credit/debit card details taken at the time of booking may be debited in the event of late cancellation, damage, cleaning and any overtime incurred during hire.
4. The Company accepts no responsibility; neither can it be held liable in any way whatsoever, for any delays however caused outside of the Company’s control. (ie. traffic, weather, strikes, mechanical breakdowns, acts of God, etc.)
5. The vehicles are only insured for the Company’s drivers. No other person may drive the vehicles under any circumstances.
6. The vehicle is only insured to carry the maximum no. of passengers as stated on the form (not including the driver). The driver will refuse additional passengers over the maximum.
7. The driver will use his/her judgement to drive at reasonable speeds keeping within the laws and in relation to the prevailing weather and traffic conditions. The driver will not break the law in order to meet unreasonable arrival times.
8. The Company reserves the right to substitute vehicles of equal capacity in the event of mechanical failure or any circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
9. The Company will undertake to carry a reasonable amount of luggage. If however, in the driver’s opinion the volume or weight is excessive, the Company reserves the right to refuse to carry the excess baggage.
10. For airport transfers, earlier collection times may be imposed if the Company feel it necessary. In the event of a return flight collection time being delayed the Customer must contact the Company to check availability, should the belated collection time coincide with another hire time with the booked vehicle then the Company reserves the right to send a replacement vehicle of similar capacity (subject to availability). Any additional time incurred whilst waiting for delayed flights are chargeable at the standard hourly rate plus parking charges.
11. Clients will be held responsible for any damage caused by any of the passengers during the hire of the Company’s vehicles. This includes, but is not limited or restricted to: Sickness; spillage stains; fabric tears; breakages; internal and external damage; etc.
12. In the interest of our clients, the Company strictly operates a NO SMOKING policy within the vehicles (including vapours and other electronic smoking devices). The driver is authorized to terminate the hire if this condition is ignored. No refund in respect of this will be offered.
13. The Customer will be held responsible for the conduct of all passengers in the vehicle at all times.
14. The Company reserves the right to terminate any and all services to unruly and or abusive passengers without refund.
15. The Company will not be held responsible for the use of transportation of any illegal substances or goods and any client contravening this condition will have the hire terminated immediately without refund.
16. The Company will not be held responsible for passengers under 18 consuming alcohol in the vehicles.
17. The Company do not allow food to be consumed in the vehicles at any time.
18. The Company will not be held responsible for acts of God or mechanical breakdown.
19. The customer is responsible for contacting the Company 2 days prior to hire to confirm booking details.
20. Any quotes given are valid for 14 days.
21. Any unpaid amounts after the date of hire are due within 7 days. The Company reserves the right to charge interest at 4% above the base rate and any additional costs incurred in the recovery of unpaid debts.
FULL LIST OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.